Photo via: craneandcanopy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- Custom Maple Murphy Bed « Springhouse Shop & Studio
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Learn how to build a DIY Patio Cooler Cedar Ice Chest with DIYPETE. Hell show you all of the steps needed to build your own cedar ice chest. For more info, …
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Whether youre planning a trip to the park, a concert on the grass or Shakespeare under the stars, summer is the perfect time to Plan a Perfect Picnic! Picnics are a terrific way to have a fun-filled day or evening enjoying time together as a family making memories to last a lifetime. Get recipes, printables and more for a perfect picnic meal plan at TidyMom.net
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- This is a MASSIVE list of more than 100 legitimate sites that pay you to work from home as a writer. With many of these, you can sign up and start earning money today — even if you are a beginning writer.
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- A refreshing, thirst-quenching iced tea perfect for sipping on a hot summer day! This delicious beverage has amazing peach and ginger flavor, and way better than any powdered mix!