Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- I so wish I tried these Norwex products sooner – these have totally changed my life forever!!!!!!
- LOVE this baby gate! I wish I was handier! We are on our 3rd baby gate, and its half broken:) baby kids DIY
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- After dying your own Easter eggs with this no-fail technique, youll never buy a box kit again. Brought to you by the Boursin Purveyor of Wow Shop.
- Youll be so happy you saw this!
- You’ll never look at a candle holder the same way again! See how they transformed this Moroccan styled candle holder into a very simple lamp!
- A Sunken Trampoline | 32 Outrageously Fun Things Youll Want In Your Backyard This Summer The kids would live this
- DIY Yard Games- I love this! Ive seen Jenga but its so much fun to have options!
- This is the first pallet upcycle Ive seen that I care for. A palet book shelf…actually a clever idea.
- DIY Thread and Nails Panel this is the best one ive seen!