Photo via: myrepurposedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old treadle sewing machine base, I would make a wood top though.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Installing a sliding barn door in your home has never been easier! Well show you how easy it is in this quick DIY video!
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- No Sew ~~ How to reupholster a chair using a staple gun. Quick and easy way to give an old tired chair a new look.
- Creating a place for your kids art supplies has never been easier! Check out just how easy it is to make this DIY Kids Storage Ladder now!