Photo via: emilyaclark.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Deep clean your glass cooktop with these 3 ingredients that you already have at your house!!! I Tried this and it totally works!! My stove top is super clean!
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- diy screen/rack as a clothing rack. i would love one for hanging my laundry. also functions as a room divider with fabric hanging from the bar.