Photo via: liveauctioneers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Made a shelf out of an old shutter, and some dollar store plant hangers…..quick coat of paint,and voila!
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Kitchen cabinet makeover. Oak cabinets to two toned gray and white cabinets (Chelsea Gray and Dove White – Benjamin Moore) Fixer upper inspired design space with subway tile backsplash. Welcome home! 😉