Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood sign hand painted with black font. Sign reads We may not have it all together, but together we have in all. Sign is made to look distressed!! Makes a great wedding gift or new wall decor for yourself! Sign measures 24×18, can be done as large as 24×36
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting