Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Add a bit of rustic charm to your home décor with this rustic wood slice hanging home sweet home sign. http://fancyshanty.com/rustic-wood-slices-hanging-sign/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Rustic%20Wood%20Slice%20Hanging%20Sign
- Birds on Wire Coasters, Coasters, Wood Coasters Wanting to add a cute accessory to your tables? Make your glassware feel more special? Not wanting to
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Reuse cable reels / spools. Beautiful stone cobble mosaic table for the home or garden.
- Mosaic wine bottle, then turn into a table top tor
- mosaic table patterns – Google Search More
- 10 Garden Mosaic Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Easy DIY Craft your dog into a mosaic dog tile!
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho