Photo via: theartdream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Peg board organization is a great way to clear off your desk and organize your sewing and crafting tools. Outline all your tools so you know exactly where they go.
- Here’s a great DIY recipe to combat that dry summer skin. This whipped body butter recipe is so easy to make. It only takes 2 ingredients, well three if you add scent and about 10 minutes to make. You don’t have to melt and then refrigerate this recipe for whipped body butter. It makes a great gift to give too.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Would love to have a sorting station similar to this with 6 laundry baskets stacked 3 high under the chute. That way you wash one basket and use the basket for clean folded when done.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- http://macphersoncrafts.com Suzette uses very detailed instruction to help the student artist produce a beautifully made reborn baby doll. She shares her experience and recipe for “Baby Glow Magic Mix” that when applied – brings out those lifelike qualities that will make your reborn doll extra special! Learn about: www.macphersoncrafts.com