Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A daily dose of fashion discoveries and inspirations, contributed by a stylist and a designer who both see the world through rose-colored…
- 21 ways of turning pallets into unique pieces of furniture – Pallet sofa with built-in storage space
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This post explains the best top coat options to protect your chalky painted furniture pieces! Understand when to wax and when to poly! Read more at diy beautify!
- Cut the legs off an old dresser and turn it into a bench with storage. just add pillows. Put this at the foot of the bed or by the window. C…
- No. Way. — To turn a table cloth into a rug, all you need is a few coats of water based polyurethane and a rubber rug backer.
- Inspired by Italy’s Amalfi Coast with its dramatic coastline, plunging cliffs and wonderful wines; this is a wine rack that is sure to create an awe-inspiring focal point for your favorite wines
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks