Photo via: interiorsbykenz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Grandfather Clock Makeover and a Little History – *Color idea for the curios. Though, I dont care for the gold/gray she did on the sides. K*
- Summer porch makeover- with DIY Pallet furniture – lizmarieblog.com. love milk can used as planter
- Milk Glass Lamp Makeover – A lamp found at the thrift store gets an updated look
- Antique Trunk Makeover – A beat up old military trunk gets a fresh start with a customizeable world map, casters, and spray paint. Stripping the paint of the metal was the hardest part.
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Kitchen cabinet makeover. Oak cabinets to two toned gray and white cabinets (Chelsea Gray and Dove White – Benjamin Moore) Fixer upper inspired design space with subway tile backsplash. Welcome home! 😉
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Dramatic kitchen makeover without removing cabinets | Dream kitchen remodel ideas on a budget | Kitchen makeover before and after | Farmhouse kitchen refacing with white painted cabinets and rustic modern design | designthusiasm.com
- painted dresser. painted furniture. DIY, Stripes, Peekaboo drawers, striped dresser.pink dresser. stained top stained dresser, pink and white dresser. silver hardware. shabby chic glossy high gloss modern home decor, little girls dresser, little girls pink room makeover
- Quick and easy DIY paint make-over of a $5 school district surplus desk. Details on the white, pink, and gold paint used. | remodelicious
- Makeover of a stainless steel trash can. Genius!!!! A Generic Trash Can A Cottage Style Makeover Easily With Paint