Photo via: craftori.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jars made from spaghetti sauce jars–spray paint lid and add knob.
- homemade curtain rod using a tree branch – (i have done this before in natural shades in a rustic/cabin home; painted white like this with a bird perched atop it is very cute and whimsical in a childs room or in a relaxed cottage decor ~TA)
- Mason jar canisters in kitchen More
- Create faux porcelain flowers with this easy techn…
- Sun Catcher Fill the yogurt lid with the clear Elmers glue, before placing the gems inside and pouring a bit more glue over the top. After it has dried, remove the lid
- in laundry room…. but it still needs a lid to keep fresh/ants away!
- Learn how to transfer gorgeous designs on to coffee mugs and create a bespoke set using a porcelain marker. Easy step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY: Faux Porcelain Vases
- Add pretty knobs to the tops of mason jars for pretty mason jar storage solutions! Lots of options with this easy mason jar trick! Love these recycled food jars turned pretty storage jars with glass knob tops!
- Cabinet constructed of two salvaged windows (the doors), electric knobs as handles (from knob & tube wiring), salvaged wood for the frame, old barn wood for the top, beadboard left over from a wall project as the back, and chicken wire sides recycle salvage
- This mirror looks so much more expensive then it is! Simple to make! Step by step tutorial at Provident Home Design. Pottery Barn Knockoff.
- Flower Tulle Canopy pottery barn kids