Photo via: lehmanlane.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Recently I made an American Indians dreamcatcher, which also called the Ojibwe dreamcatcher. According to the Ojibwe tribes ancient legend, there was this Spider Woman, known as Asibikaashi. She took care of the children and the people on the land. Eventually, the Ojibwe Nation spread to the corners of North America and it became difficult for Asibikaashi to reach all the children. So the mothers and grandmothers would weave magical webs for the children, using willow hoops and sinew…
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Once I got started making himmeli-inspired shapes, I couldn’t stop. The only thing that stopped me from making brass versions of the other straw prototypes I came up with was that my hands we…
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- The simplest outdoor bench ever! You can make this fairly cheap, if you dont already have the materials left over from other projects, and the best part is you can take it apart and reuse the materials for other things! Grab the bull DIY http://www.ehow.com/how_4797077_simple-outdoor-bench.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.