Photo via: steampunkheaven.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- 5 Of The Most Epic Steampunk Cosplays Weve Ever Seen: https://steampunkheaven.net/blogs/steampunk-heaven/five-of-the-most-epic-steampunk-cosplays-we-ve-ever-seen
- What is a Mandala? I have a handout like this, where is it? 🙂
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Peg board organization is a great way to clear off your desk and organize your sewing and crafting tools. Outline all your tools so you know exactly where they go.
- 18 DIY Projects For Old Glass Bottles… 13 Is Exactly What I Need For Summer. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/glass-bottles/
- Where has the time gone? Your baby is a high school senior, now what do you do? Follow this list of important tips to help make this years transition into college easier on the both ofyou.
- OMG!!! I love this Craft Room Remodel!!!! And she did it on a $500 Budget!!! Batchelors Way: Office Reveal – Built In Book Shelves on a $500 Budget
- DIY Cotton Stems! Come see how easy it is to make some of your own! | Twelveonmain.com
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Have been wanting to remove drywall to recess coat hooks between the studs ever since we built the house! Finally, heres a pic where it was actually done (from http://www.roomreveal.com/snaps/1550-Duetto-slab-with-a-leather-finish)
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy