Photo via: cape27blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Mod Podge More
- Mod podge formula guide – how to decide which mod podge to use for which projects
- DIY Pallet Photo Frames with Mod Podge Photo Transfer – Southern Revivals
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Mod podge tutorials
- Just in case you didnt know this exists at Walmart for less than $4 per roll. Im about to glitter everything! Votives, notebooks (already got my iPhone charger.) No more Modge Podge and glitter nightmares!
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Good to know: How to Repair Wood Furniture Scratches, Nicks and More!
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!