Photo via: blog.dormify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use tape to measure between the two holes and then put the tape on the wall.
- This flower cardboard tube wall art is so simple (and cheap!) to put together. Craft it in just one quick afternoon! via @familyfooda0336
- Want to decorate your home like you see in magazines but dont have a large budget to do it? This free guide from My Creative Days shows you How To Decorate Your Home On A Yard Sale Budget!
- Rustic Barnwood Frame with Twine Initial – finally have an idea how to fill the big empty frame thats hanging on my wall!
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- These fabric crosses on wood are going quick! Be sure to get yours now! See all the fabric options in the Wall Art section.
- Necklace frame…I think I will make one of these for each of my nieces for Christmas! Do you want one too Sarah??
- Free Farmhouse Printables! These gorgeous prints are perfect for framing and putting up on your wall and bonus they are all FREE.
- Want to put your wedding picture into a nice rustic wooden frame? Check out this frame made of pure wood. It looks primitive, but it will attract attention from anyone visiting your home.
- Framed hand-written recipes from my wifes Grandma, two Great Grandmas, and a Great Great Grandma, removable rolling pin to put them into action in the kitchen.
- Rustic DIY Mason Jar Wall Lanterns…make similar but put faux flowers in instead for 1st floor bathroom
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!