Photo via: contentinacottage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- vintage door knobs … Perfect. Love these for the kitchen, bathroom….
- DIY door knobs
- Refinished brass door knobs! 1) Buff with steel wool 2) Paint with non-etching primer 3) Spray with metallic black paint! Inexpensive upgrade! DIY
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> inspiredbycharm.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- Vintage Cabinet Door Serving Tray www.homeroad.net
- white flowers and a white washed initial for a vintage front door
- Christmas decor, Decorated Ice Skate, Christmas Ice skate , Wreath, Wall decor, Country Door decor… Instead of buying- get a vintage skate from a thrift store and DIY!
- A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. The ornate hardware and ribbon add a touch of vintage softness. Gotta love big rustic
- Interesting Home Decoration
- Charming Needlework (the only way I can actually learn interesting needlework is with detailed picture diagrams!)
- Cabinet constructed of two salvaged windows (the doors), electric knobs as handles (from knob & tube wiring), salvaged wood for the frame, old barn wood for the top, beadboard left over from a wall project as the back, and chicken wire sides recycle salvage
- 9 Genius Ways To Make The Most Of Every Small Space In Your Home – That Vintage Life