Photo via: m.youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Ryan Sullivan Book binding tutorial. I might have to start making handmade journals…
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- CURRENTLY free printable pages for Create 365™ The Happy Planner™ | me & my BIG ideas
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- Hang pictures from twine: 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood junk salvaged junk heart! Perfect for Valentines Day, or all season. | funkyjunkinterior…
- Book Pages Fall Banner
- How to repot your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree – YouTube
- Genius kitchen hack using Thirty-One Oh-Snap pockets! www.anchoredbagsbysarah.com
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture – Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cr…
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really COOL hair tool organizer from a PVC connector – Keep your hot tools off of your countertop – organized and safe via Miss Remi Ashten YouTube
- How to make your own custom labels at home using transfer paper, your printer, an iron and twill tape. Makes create labels to add to your own bags and clothing projects. With video tutorial too.