Photo via: kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Dyi shoe rack made out of pallets! Project I have been trying to finish to clean up my mud room.
- Easy DIY shoe rack Need more shoestorage? EasyDIY on the blog today…
- Wood crates assembled into a storage shelf system, add wheels, a wood plank top, and fun paint
- Baseball Chest of Drawers made out of old dresser wood dresser, broken bats and baseballs for knobs. Hat rack on the side
- Especiero de madera recuperada de un palet – Spice Rack From A Reclaimed Wood Pallet
- Ideas at the House: A Dozen Non-Boozy Ways to Use a Wine Rack in Every…
- PVC pipe shoe storage… you could use old paint cans, too.
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- Hang pictures from twine: 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood junk salvaged junk heart! Perfect for Valentines Day, or all season. | funkyjunkinterior…
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- wood and brass hanging necklace display rack and por fairlywell