Photo via: handmadecharlotte.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve broken spring cleaning down into 30 days so you can tackle one chore at a time, then relax on the sofa as a reward afterwards — youve earned it. Pin our spring cleaning checklist now and click through to get all of our tips!
- Plan the best summer ever with your kids using these easy summer bucket list ideas, a free printable calendar and other tools to help organize fun and activities the whole family can enjoy.
- Here are seven must-have charts to help you become an essential oil expert. Are you lost and dont know all of the fun and unique things you can do with your essential oils? Well, then you gotta check this article out! via @simplynaturalma
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- Tired of stuffing your snacks in random places and having a hard time finding them? Use something like this to help organize and see your snacks
- Add a bit of rustic charm to your home décor with this rustic wood slice hanging home sweet home sign. http://fancyshanty.com/rustic-wood-slices-hanging-sign/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Rustic%20Wood%20Slice%20Hanging%20Sign
- This house is made from recycled materials AND its solar powered! The solar powered roof collects sunlight during the day – and then at night, the windows will glow! Sweet!
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- making the most of small spaces with an over the door rack to help you maximize space and find extra storage space. Always use the back of doors!
- Sick of backpacks on the floor? Learn how to build a DIY Homework and Backpack center.