Photo via: mellysews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My 10 Favorite Small Sewing Projects – I love small sewing projects that use up leftover fabric scraps. Here are 10 of my favorite small sewing project tutorials!
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- Lino Printing Stamp on Fabric Tutorial – Use Screenprinting Fabric Ink and waterproof Glue to glue lino to wood. Or just lino print on the fabric as normal??
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- You don’t need to spend a fortune on stocking hangers to have a beautiful display. Use this list of 25 DIY Christmas Stocking Holders to find the perfect idea to hang your stockings with care.
- Use plant hangers to make a curtain swag over the bed
- Hang pictures from twine: 3 ways to use a reclaimed wood junk salvaged junk heart! Perfect for Valentines Day, or all season. | funkyjunkinterior…
- Here are ten awesome, totally unique ways to use activated charcoal. Some of these I knew, but most of them I had never thought of before. What an awesome article! via @simplynaturalma
- I am so excited for warm weather, and this article is perfect! I cant wait to use these all-natural, DIY body scrubs for spring and summer. I love citrus smelling things! via @simplynaturalma
- Wow! These 7 room sprays are really amazing and they do make your house smell like Spring! I cant wait to use them in my home. via @simplynaturalma
- Image via We Heart It https://weheartit.com/entry/159471754 diy croptop facil
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year.