Photo via: rexdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Grandfather Clock Makeover and a Little History – *Color idea for the curios. Though, I dont care for the gold/gray she did on the sides. K*
- Cool Turquoise Room Decor Ideas – DIY Butterfly Decor – Fun Aqua Decorating Looks and Color for Teen Bedroom, Bathroom, Accent Walls and Home Decor – Fun Crafts and Wall Art for Your Room http://diyprojectsforteens.com/turquoise-room-decor-ideas | DIY Crafts For The Home
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Wooden Arrow – painted and distressed in the color of your choice, decorative arrow by MelissaAnneCompany on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/227708165/wooden-arrow-painted-and-distressed-in
- This vintage sign is perfect for your shabby chic home. The text is all hand painted onto 3 horizontal strips of wood. The background is a distressed white color and the font is black. The frame is attached to the wood and is a distressed dark grey color. The sign measures 34 long, 18.5 tall, and 1 thick. The sign comes ready to hang.
- I love these fresh pops of colors and citrus inspiration on this fun summer mantel! A Garden and Lemonade Stand Summer Mantel. Get all the juicy details at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Colorful and Fun Christmas Mantel featuring DIY Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Art! | Pocketful of Paint
- Coral and aqua paint colors: OCEAN AIR, CORAL GABLES, SEAFOAM, MOUNTAIN PEAK WHITE (Benjamin Moore paints)
- Floating Wooden Shelf Or Mantel
- White Grandfather Clock makeover – Milk Paint Review
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- I wonder if that was a consolation prize on Beat the Clock