Photo via: refinery29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- This unique burlap wreath would be great for a patriotic holiday or an everyday home decoration. Good for indoor or outdoor use but better in a
- Are you always having no ideas to make your holiday home look beautiful, unique and eye-catching? If your answer is ‘yes’, you must have forgotten the ornaments hung on the front door. Christmas wreath is a very lovely symbol of holiday. A cool and unique Christmas wreath will bring jealousy to your neighbors. Want to … Continue reading 40+ Christmas Wreaths Decoration Ideas →
- LOVE these one-of-a-kind Mothers Day Gift ideas for Grandma! They are cute and affordable Personalized Mothers Day Gifts that are so special! Such great, unique Gifts for Grandmas!
- How to make these gorgeous map roses. Pick out the good bits from old tattered maps and atlases and wow, these roses are so pretty.
- Grounding and anchoring are my interior styling SECRETS to eliminate visual clutter everywhere from coffee tables to countertops. Learn how to style a beautiful tray and how to use grounding and anchoring to make your home look less cluttered.
- What different finishes of Mod Podge look like – good to know
- 33 Gorgeous DIY Projects To Decorate Your Grown Up Apartment. Some really cute original ideas in here
- 29 Dollar-Store Finds That Will Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer – find a good idea
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Good plants – Curb Appeal and Landscaping Ideas from Fixer Upper
- 12 Best Chalkboard Ideas plus tips and tricks for creating your own unique chalkboard art! eclecticallyvintage.com