Photo via: spotofteadesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- How to make Paint scrape art with persia lou – DIY ART PROJECT IDEA – PAINT SCRAPE NOTECARD SUPPLIES: heavyweight paper, such as cardstock or watercolor paper trimmed to 8.5″ x 5.5″ A2 sized envelopes acrylic paints (I used and recommend DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, which are highly pigmented and flow like a dream) masking tape or washi tape an old credit card or rewards card paper towels & cleaner or wipes – you will be making a mess! metallic gold letter stickers or whatever letter stickers y
- DIY Fabric Canvas and Monogram Wall Art – adorable look in a nursery or kids room!
- Faux sea glass DIY project, using Martha Stewart glass paint. Love this paint!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- Cool Turquoise Room Decor Ideas – DIY Butterfly Decor – Fun Aqua Decorating Looks and Color for Teen Bedroom, Bathroom, Accent Walls and Home Decor – Fun Crafts and Wall Art for Your Room http://diyprojectsforteens.com/turquoise-room-decor-ideas | DIY Crafts For The Home
- Sea Shell Art. I love this! Every time we visit the beach, well make a flower to remember our trip.
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Colorful and Fun Christmas Mantel featuring DIY Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Art! | Pocketful of Paint
- Learn how to transform knit swatches into stylish wall art using an embroidery hoop.