Photo via: bassettfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Porch table – I like the idea of high gloss white and leaving some of the original wood. Maybe still silver caps on the feet to match the drawer pull?
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- How to make Paint scrape art with persia lou – DIY ART PROJECT IDEA – PAINT SCRAPE NOTECARD SUPPLIES: heavyweight paper, such as cardstock or watercolor paper trimmed to 8.5″ x 5.5″ A2 sized envelopes acrylic paints (I used and recommend DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, which are highly pigmented and flow like a dream) masking tape or washi tape an old credit card or rewards card paper towels & cleaner or wipes – you will be making a mess! metallic gold letter stickers or whatever letter stickers y
- Rustic Country Hand Painted Reclaimed Pallet Wood Sign – Life is Simply Better in the Country Porch Sign, Kitchen Sign, Country Decor by EverydayCreationsJen on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/221267110/rustic-country-hand-painted-reclaimed
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Key, Jewelry, Purse, Coats, Towel Hook Organizer – Hand made reclaimed barn wood – Great Mothers Day Gift! on Etsy, $18.00
- Think Spring! This adorable bunny hand-painted on a reclaimed wood plank sign makes for the perfect Easter and Spring décor. Rustic, simple,
- These fabric crosses on wood are going quick! Be sure to get yours now! See all the fabric options in the Wall Art section.