Photo via: babyrabies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fancy and pretty pencils via Ashley Brooke Designs. A cute collection of back to school supplies for girls.
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens Handmade Do it Yourself EMOJI Locker Magnets Tutorial via The Surznick Common Room
- Cute for our front door 🙂
- What a cute and happy front door. I love it!
- Wooden shelf wall decor for the living room to hold cute nicknacks or pictures
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Inspiration Smashbook – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Give your home a pop of spring! This cute and colourful no-sew pillow is the perfect addition to any room of your house. A great DIY project!
- These cute vases hang from distressed frames! They are a perfect way to brighten up a room with spring flowers!
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- In need of some DIY Washi tape Ideas? These Washi Tape DIY Projects are marvellous and perfect for back to school! You can add washi tape to pens, binder clips, phone covers, pencils, notebooks, washi tape laptop skins, paperclip flags and even a custom washi tape wall calendar DIY!