Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What
- Makeover of a stainless steel trash can. Genius!!!! A Generic Trash Can A Cottage Style Makeover Easily With Paint
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- SO EASY. I decorated a 3-drawer cheap plastic storage container from Walmart. Just take the 3 drawers outside, put them on newspaper and use your favorite colored spray paint (can even color coordinate with bedspread!) and use a stencil for a more professional-looking design.
- Getting some before summer road trips start! Organization ideas for the home, car trash bags, TRENDY CAR TRASH BAG BIN TOYS TOTES,Online deals made easy. I WANT ONE
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- KIT – Magic Monarch Blue – Designed and made by Caroline of Roos-Kleurig. This is a garden stake for decorating your plant pots or borders. made of bronzed metal it can be mounted on a 90cm stake (included) or attached to a wall or fencing. Everything is included except the tools. This kit requires some skill and precision but is possible for a talented starter. mosaic
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects
- Old mason jars and bottles made into oil lanterns. Use citronella and theyre perfect for summers in Texas.
- A bold, state-of-the-art kitchen comes together with the right monochrome essentials. Complete yours with shiny stainless steel appliances, the perfect contrasting black kitchenware and of course, the quintessential modern trash bag: Glad ForceFlex Dual Defense with LeakGuard protection.
- Here is a great way to reuse those plastic bags! You can fuse a plastic bag to make mailers! Easy to do and only takes a few minutes!