Photo via: lovepomegranatehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to transfer photos onto wood 4 different ways What technique is your favorite
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- unbelievably easy to make framed burlap words mpinterestparty, crafts, home decor, living room ideas, Then I traced it onto the burlap covered board from and used a Sharpie to fill it in I m not kidding That was it
- Stain over Paint Technique by Migonis Home countrychicpaint
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?
- Easier, cheaper method to transfer images to canvas – minus the gel medium
- How to Transfer Images onto Furniture – this is an easy way to give your furniture an aged, French finish. Via Maison Decor
- Tim Holtzs technique for painting with alcohol inks by letting it dry in a palette, and then using a waterbrush filled with Adirondack Blending Solution.
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Learn how to transfer gorgeous designs on to coffee mugs and create a bespoke set using a porcelain marker. Easy step-by-step tutorial.
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.