Photo via: bellashoot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- rock painting. cheap and easy. rocks free. acrylic paint in 8 or 12 ounce bottles at walmart about $2 each. paintbrushes – use qtips or old makeup brushes trimmed as needed. jh
- DIY vase using dollar store mirrors, use for makeup brush storage
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Start the year off on the right note. Here are 5 Things To Organize In The New Year Plus A Free Daily Planner To Keep You Organized.
- Home Depot posted a trick that literally everyone needs to try. In your toilet brush holder, pour in some all purpose cleaner. This will help keep the brush clean. And let me tell you, the last thing you want sitting in your bathroom is a dirty toilet brush!!
- Repurposed Singer sewing machine makes a perfect makeup vanity, desk, table, or jewelry organizer.
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- DIY Glitter Mason Jar Brush Holder
- Step by Step DIY glitter brush holder! An easy and frugal gift or cute way to add character to your bathroom!
- This upcycled wall key holder as well as being handy makes for a lovely homemade gift. Made from upcycled scrap wood and can be personalized with your street name.
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]