Photo via: lonny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baseball Chest of Drawers made out of old dresser wood dresser, broken bats and baseballs for knobs. Hat rack on the side
- Perfect vertical goring, great way to do veggies and marigolds to spruce up a sunny side of the house. Or do this inside with a growlight and grow your own salad all year round!
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.
- Best 32 DIY Concrete And Cement Projects For The Crafty Side Of You | IKEA Decoration
- Lovely bathroom (I like the idea of tile up to natural shelf/ledge then white wall or shiplap above to ceiling)
- Bathroom linen cabinet and tub surround with white subway tile — The Inn at Little Pond Farm — photo Kelly from by Talk of the House
- making the most of small spaces with an over the door rack to help you maximize space and find extra storage space. Always use the back of doors!
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
- Wallpaper the back and insides of bookshelves.
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels!
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- If I ever get tired of my crate table, I can turn it to its side and use it as a bookcase!