Photo via: cmongetcrafty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- plastic bag storage – didnt pin this the first time I saw it and had to search for it when I got frustrated at the overflow in my closet….
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- I found an old milk can in the rafters of my garage when we moved in. This is perfect!
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- chalkboard wall in kids rooms. When we get a house I am doing this for sure in the kids playroom!
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- If you havent checked out @homedecormomma yet, heres your chance! Her post for MyDecorMonday stopped us in our tracks so we wanted to share this amazing pic with as many people as possible. Thanks @myfarmhousefaded for letting me co-host this week. It was a blast!
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- Have been wanting to remove drywall to recess coat hooks between the studs ever since we built the house! Finally, heres a pic where it was actually done (from http://www.roomreveal.com/snaps/1550-Duetto-slab-with-a-leather-finish)
- DIY-Pottery Barn inspired dresser. Finally found a dresser I like for under the TV in the living room…Now the questions is how to get my hubby to help me make it = )