Photo via: diybeautify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- Add A Stylish Text To Your Work Foxtrail is hand written font with tons of personality. A casual textured brush script, which works amazingly for branding, social media post and packaging. Included in this set: • Foxtrail Script – Comes with alternative lower case letters, to give it that genuine bespoke hand drawn look. Found … read more
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- Dresser painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, French Linen. Then a coat of Clear wax & Black wax.
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Just four of the top benefits of choosing 100% soy wax candles over any other type of candle. Visit our profile and learn more.
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- With some low-cost furniture, a few garage sale finds, and a little ingenuity, this home office makeover can be easily completed on a budget! Click through to see the full post.