Photo via: thomasreteam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand lettered printable summer bucket list! I love this one- such great activities for kids. Plus- I like that theres a blank version for me to make my own!
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites – this is the ultimate appetizer! They will fly off your serving platter. Great for parties or a snack!
- diy roman shades | singlemamalife. I need my Kitchen window to be framed just like this. Looks so much nicer with trim.
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Salt is such a fun medium for art projects! Make this Jellyfish salt painting! A fun textured art activity for preschoolers, kindergartners and first graders!
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- Do you have a Minion fan who would love to make a Minion sensory bottle! Sensory bottles are great for kids and adults too. This Minion activity is a hit.
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- A new way for a cute, non-lumpy, no sew fleece blanket! I will be making them like this from now on.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.