Photo via: diycandy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SKULL, HEART AND CROSS DESIGNS http://www.tiedyeyoursummer.com/get-inspired.html Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- This printable Color Me Inspired book looks like so much fun! An Inspirational Adult Coloring Page – could have fun and add to my home decor.
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- Butterfly Coloring Pages for Adults – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites – this is the ultimate appetizer! They will fly off your serving platter. Great for parties or a snack!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- this is want I want to do, only overlap some of the stripes to get even more colors
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- This site is full of Pinterest projects done by a busy, non rich, working, mom of 3. She does the projects she finds on Pinterest and list the stores, prices, directions and reviews (likes and dislikes) of the finished projects!
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Do you have a Minion fan who would love to make a Minion sensory bottle! Sensory bottles are great for kids and adults too. This Minion activity is a hit.