Photo via: thecreativityexchange.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- Dyed our own yarns with natural ingredients – plants, herbs, berries – since I was a youngster . . . its practically a lost art now! This is good info – How to make mordants for natural dyes.
- cute box for pot plants!
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- Give your home a pop of spring! This cute and colourful no-sew pillow is the perfect addition to any room of your house. A great DIY project!
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details