Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Can you paint without sanding? Yes, painting without sanding is totally doable! Let me show you how I painted this side table without sanding it.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial | InspirationSpotlight
- DIY this awesome Coconut Oil Salt Scrub Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Screw a hook into the underside of your kitchen cabinets or a shelf in your pantry. Use an S hook to hang your bananas and keep them off the counter.
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- Frame your windows! This is much cheaper to do yourself and with a little effort, the results look amazing. Full tutorial on Blesser House.
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Your weekly free printable inspirational quote from Elegance and Enchantment! // The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter until the full light of day- Proverbs 4:18 // Simply print, trim and frame this quote for an easy, last minute gift or use it to update the artwork in your home, church, classroom or office. enchantingmondays
- Dramatic kitchen makeover without removing cabinets | Dream kitchen remodel ideas on a budget | Kitchen makeover before and after | Farmhouse kitchen refacing with white painted cabinets and rustic modern design | designthusiasm.com