Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- You really need to check out these awesome Star Wars Crafts. They are perfect for any day of the year and especially nice for Star Wars Day – May the 4th Be With You!
- Crate Bookshelf! Just bought one of these from Joanns! Looks like Im gonna have to pick up a few more now that I saw this!!! Next project!
- Simple Square Rice Krispies Treat Bunnies – No need to get super fancy for these fun treats! Just a few simple additions to everyones favorite @ricekrispiesusa Treats create a yummy addition to your Easter basket gifts! ad
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- The Easiest Porch Planters Ever | Super simple and fast containers for your porch. In just a few minutes your porch will go from drab to amazing! Fern porch planter | porch container idea | fern planters.
- This is a MASSIVE list of more than 100 legitimate sites that pay you to work from home as a writer. With many of these, you can sign up and start earning money today — even if you are a beginning writer.