Photo via: addicted2diy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- Perfect for a dining table centerpiece, inside or out. Love the casual, impromptu feel of it, and the pale blue candles are a nice touch
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- Creating a place for your kids art supplies has never been easier! Check out just how easy it is to make this DIY Kids Storage Ladder now!
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- I am so excited for warm weather, and this article is perfect! I cant wait to use these all-natural, DIY body scrubs for spring and summer. I love citrus smelling things! via @simplynaturalma
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy