Photo via: luluthebaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This house is made from recycled materials AND its solar powered! The solar powered roof collects sunlight during the day – and then at night, the windows will glow! Sweet!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- DIY Illuminated Pathway with Rocks and Glow Paint. Paint rocks with Rustoleum Glow in the Dark brush on paint. The sun charges them up during the day so that they shine at night. How cool, and easy!
- Get organized with this DIY and make monogrammed baskets! Inspired by the new Cottonelle Megaroll 4 in 1 efficiency by kraft&mint.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details
- Inspired by Italy’s Amalfi Coast with its dramatic coastline, plunging cliffs and wonderful wines; this is a wine rack that is sure to create an awe-inspiring focal point for your favorite wines
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- DIY Random light inspired lamp. From inspireramera.se This is amazing!!!!
- IKEA Tarva hack! Desire inspired by the West Elm reclaimed + lacquered dresser (http://www.westelm.com/m/products/emmerson-reclaimed-lacquer-6-drawer-dresser-h1116/) and reality enabled by this awesome tutorial http://thirdfloordesignstudio.blogspot.com/2014/04/ikea-tarva-hack-i-need-your-help.html?m=1
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- Making your own cake stands is an affordable alternative for your next party or celebration!