Photo via: thevintagedresser.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies – Cream cheese keeps them super soft! Say hello to your new favorite chocolate cookie!!
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites – this is the ultimate appetizer! They will fly off your serving platter. Great for parties or a snack!
- Shabby White Decor Altered Lace Art Vintage Rhinestone Collage Wall Art Cottage Chic Style Vintage Style Vintage Lace Framed Rhinestone
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- IKEA Tarva hack! Desire inspired by the West Elm reclaimed + lacquered dresser (http://www.westelm.com/m/products/emmerson-reclaimed-lacquer-6-drawer-dresser-h1116/) and reality enabled by this awesome tutorial http://thirdfloordesignstudio.blogspot.com/2014/04/ikea-tarva-hack-i-need-your-help.html?m=1
- Outdated Vintage Dresser Gets Industrial Makeover by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- DIY Wooden Planter Boxes Tutorial
- Learn how to make this easy, inexpensive tassel DIY necklace in about an hour with this complete tutorial. This vintage piece can go with most outfits and can also make a great gift.
- My version of a cheese box.