Photo via: gurl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Home Depot posted a trick that literally everyone needs to try. In your toilet brush holder, pour in some all purpose cleaner. This will help keep the brush clean. And let me tell you, the last thing you want sitting in your bathroom is a dirty toilet brush!!
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.