Photo via: onsuttonplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Faux Granite Coasters – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects
- Simple Square Rice Krispies Treat Bunnies – No need to get super fancy for these fun treats! Just a few simple additions to everyones favorite @ricekrispiesusa Treats create a yummy addition to your Easter basket gifts! ad
- Repurposed container for cereal, etc. Great idea for all those OJ containers we go through!
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Make great super hero jar toy storage in minutes with this super simple tutorial. Plus learn all about the new Super Buddies movie from Disney.
- Easy tutor for this adorable DIY monogram tote bag! Add personalization to boring canvas bags in just a few minutes.
- How to paint a fence and make stenciled cedar planters for a DIY hanging fence garden. Super easy to make! See the full tutorial and YouTube video. | Thrift Diving
- SO EASY. I decorated a 3-drawer cheap plastic storage container from Walmart. Just take the 3 drawers outside, put them on newspaper and use your favorite colored spray paint (can even color coordinate with bedspread!) and use a stencil for a more professional-looking design.