Photo via: ahomevolution.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SO EASY. I decorated a 3-drawer cheap plastic storage container from Walmart. Just take the 3 drawers outside, put them on newspaper and use your favorite colored spray paint (can even color coordinate with bedspread!) and use a stencil for a more professional-looking design.
- Wow, what a transformation to a farmhouse dining room with a DIY farmhouse table built with Ana Whites free plans.
- To repurpose old pressed wood bookcases: take the flimsy back off and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s.
- Just four of the top benefits of choosing 100% soy wax candles over any other type of candle. Visit our profile and learn more.
- Sun Catcher Fill the yogurt lid with the clear Elmers glue, before placing the gems inside and pouring a bit more glue over the top. After it has dried, remove the lid
- Cut the legs off an old dresser and turn it into a bench with storage. just add pillows. Put this at the foot of the bed or by the window. C…
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Put a shelf on top of your washer/dryer so things dont fall behind it.
- Wine Crate Coffee Table and End Table. Wine crates from Michaels, built a frame, legs, stained and screwed it all together.
- Keep the drawers, maybe make the top two fold up drawers and hide the cable box and xbox in it? white body, stained top?
- Learn how to sew a Kimono top with this easy sewing tutorial!
- Easy shelf idea that I could myself. Or make into a light shelf with a smaller light on top.