Photo via: images.horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Drop cloth patio curtains – great, inexpensive idea!! Could even add a little trim to spruce it up a bit.
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- Doris likes this style for the bottom curtains (the hanging tabs)
- Soda tab picture hanger
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Shower curtains that are hung from the ceiling in front of actual curtain. looks so good!!
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- A Grandfather Clock Makeover and a Little History – *Color idea for the curios. Though, I dont care for the gold/gray she did on the sides. K*
- DIY Monogram Address Plaque – A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day
- How to make DIY thrifted yarn dryer balls – According to this DIY pro, this project cost her her very little up front and saved her A TON of money in the long run.
- What different finishes of Mod Podge look like – good to know