Photo via: sweethaute.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Print out some sweet kitties and make them into magnetic bookmarks! Goodness…how cute are these?
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Pullout Baking Sheet Drawer @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Gold Magnetic Letters @istandarddesign
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Smores Cookie Cups – easy way to enjoy a smores without the mess of a campfire
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies – Cream cheese keeps them super soft! Say hello to your new favorite chocolate cookie!!
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- DIY Home Sweet Home: 5 Craft Projects to do This Weekend
- DIY Home Sweet Home: 14 Simple Hacks That Will Make Your Home Amazing
- DIY No-Sew Sweet Candy Throw Pillows
- How to Draw a Four-poster bed printable step by step drawing sheet : DrawingTutorials101.com