Photo via: livedan330.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Building A Walk-In Closet – What You Need – Dan330
- Rocky Road Melon Dessert Skewers – Dan330
- Using Your Sociability To Your Advantage – Dan330
- Chocolate Caramel Coconut Bars – Dan330
- living room is table set up
- Summer Living Room Decor. living room decor. farmhouse living room decor. industrial living room decor. fiddle leaf fig tree. – Room by Room Summer Series
- Pamper someone you love (or yourself!) with this at home spa tutorial! This post has everything you need to make an at home spa kit, right down to printable labels!
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Natural Beach Living: Homeschool Room with a View
- Old window project – could do with vinyl and uppercase living – if interested, pls let me know or visit erint78.uppercaseliving.net
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com