Photo via: twosisterscrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sun Catcher Fill the yogurt lid with the clear Elmers glue, before placing the gems inside and pouring a bit more glue over the top. After it has dried, remove the lid
- This listing is for CUSTOM, MADE-TO-ORDER wall mountable bottle openers with a small mason jar cap catcher! All bottle openers are made with
- Christmas Wine bottles, spray paint, spray adhesive, epsom salts
- Add a few string lights to your pretty wine bottles to brighten up your holiday decor!
- DIY Twine wrapped wine bottles! ? wrap around mason jar rim? like the wooden beads:
- DIY:: Repurpose Empty Wine Bottles into Chic Olive Oil & Balsamic Holders! Make Great Gifts Too !
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- Bing : wine bottle crafts with lights THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD DRINK LOTS OF WINE
- Shot of Whiskey Glass of Wine Bottle Set by YouniquelyRenewed
- Cool Embroidery Projects for Teens – Step by Step Embroidery Tutorials – Awesome Embroidery Projects for Teenagers – Cool Embroidery Crafts for Girls – Creative Embroidery Designs – Best Embroidery Wall Art, Room Decor – Great Embroidery Gifts, Free Embroidery Patterns for Girls, Women and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-embroidery-projects-teens
- Avoid the pile up of water bottles and tops in your cabinets by storing them in a hanging shoe organizer!
- Trash can made of plastic bottles on Instructableso