Photo via: jennasuedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 21. Add wood accents to builder grade cabinets for a custom look! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Cut the legs off an old dresser and turn it into a bench with storage. just add pillows. Put this at the foot of the bed or by the window. C…
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- I love this look! Redoing an oak banister into a brown and white one. Great step by step tutorial to change the look of your whole house!
- A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. The ornate hardware and ribbon add a touch of vintage softness. Gotta love big rustic
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- At This Old Houses Manchester project house, Massachusetts architect Stephen Holt devised an ingenious solution to the where-to-put-the-litter-box question. He designed a bank of custom-base cabinets in the mudroom, which store kittys bags of food on a pull-out shelf and offer him discreet litter-box access through a cat door cut into the wall of the end cabinet.
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- Grapevine wreath, fake flowers, wood letter or numbers for address and an old sweater to glue over letter/numbers. Simple Wreath for front door!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse