Photo via: leapoffaithcrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Easy Peasy Shell Art – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- DIY Glitter Mason Jar Brush Holder
- Home Depot posted a trick that literally everyone needs to try. In your toilet brush holder, pour in some all purpose cleaner. This will help keep the brush clean. And let me tell you, the last thing you want sitting in your bathroom is a dirty toilet brush!!
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- These vintage signs are so cute and ridiculously easy! Head over to Footprints of Inspiration to see these Easy DIY Vintage Christmas Signs. They are great for your own Christmas Decor and to make as an adorable Christmas Gift for someone on your list.
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- These Easy DIY Rainbow Vases are a quick way to add some rainbow flair to your decor this spring! via @familyfooda0336
- Looking for unique garden lighting? Make this solar chandelier using a chandelier and dollar store solar lights. Add character to your outdoor lighting!
- DIY Sofas and Couches – DIY Couch Reupholster With a Painters Drop Cloth – Easy and Creative Furniture and Home Decor Ideas – Make Your Own Sofa or Couch on A Budget – Makeover Your Current Couch With Slipcovers, Painting and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-sofas-couches