Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Where has the time gone? Your baby is a high school senior, now what do you do? Follow this list of important tips to help make this years transition into college easier on the both ofyou.
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Bust summer boredom at home, school, or camp with Squirt Gun Painting, an amazing art experience for kids of all ages.
- Decorating your dorm room is easy with Dormify- a one stop shop for your college needs.
- Organizing baskets, create for organizing papers in college. its especially good to separate by the class and semester!
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology for Steampunk Crafts
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]
- 16 smart strategies for small-home décor | Mix high and low | Sunset.com
- Would love to have a sorting station similar to this with 6 laundry baskets stacked 3 high under the chute. That way you wash one basket and use the basket for clean folded when done.