Photo via: landeeseelandeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wow! These 7 room sprays are really amazing and they do make your house smell like Spring! I cant wait to use them in my home. via @simplynaturalma
- With a big move coming up, I definitely need these moving organization printables! I love how easy that box labeling system is! www.TheDatingDivas.com
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- I am so excited for warm weather, and this article is perfect! I cant wait to use these all-natural, DIY body scrubs for spring and summer. I love citrus smelling things! via @simplynaturalma
- One of these days Ill make one of these… I think it would be really nice for a little girls blanket, in particular.
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Hello! Today I am featuring a very creative craft project by Artist ‘Sneha Chaurasia’. This beautiful decorative waterfall model is made using Hot Glue. I thought this idea is really
- Liquor is coming. A Game of Thrones Drinking Game